FyreChat is a Binary Chat application developed from FyReBoT source. The application provides an easy to use interface to connect to battle.net emulating a Blizzard client.
- Icon Loading
- Spoof Ping to use -1ms, 0ms or UDP Plug
- Custom Idle Messages and Presets
- Create & Join StarCraft games
- Manage Diablo 2 characters
- Create Diablo 2 games (in development)
- System Tray Icon
- Flood Protection
- Logging & Debugging
- Customize fonts and colors
- Live Channel List
- Display Channel Source By venox (Kevin Stacey)
- Archived Channel List
- 2.1 build 9 (23 August 2012)
- Added BNCS (C/S 0x55, 0x56) and BNLS (C/S 0x05, 0x06) packet handling for password changes.
- Added command /changepassword to change passwords on NLSv2 (WAR3/W3XP)
- Temporarily added boolean to check if web channel list had been changed. Removed.
- Added check for if BNCS 0x0B channel list is empty, if so: resends 0x0B.
- Fixed failed BNLS 0x11 on asia.battle.net servers. Needed to be “00” for IPs with “0”
- Updated Create StarCraft Games to closer match client and added WarCraft II creation as well.
- Fixed browsing for maps in StarCraft/Warcraft game creation window.
- Fixed bug with minimizing to system tray.
- Released to public (08-24-12)
- 2.1 build 8 (21 August 2012)
- Added command /botnews. Retrieves news from FyreChat website.
- Fixed bug with client not reconnecting after creating a new account.
- Added account creation under WAR/W3XP.
- Fixed some typos and colors of text.
- Added new option to hide displaying of Server Types in chat (BNCS, BNLS, etc…).
- Cleaned up BNCS code.
- Restructured BNLS code.
- Temporarily added BNLS (0x0A) to confirm BNCS (S 0x54) proof. Removed. BNLSWarden doesn’t support?
- Added BNLS (0x11) verification of server IP and signature from BNCS (S 0x50) – only WAR3/W3XP
- Visual Basic 6 Runtimes
- Visual 7 Runtimes (plugins)
- msinet.ocs (weblist)
Make sure to install the required files first before attempting to run FyreChat.
- Extract all files downloaded zip to a folder.
- Execute the FyreChat.exe application.
- Open the Configuration and fill in your information.
- Select your product you wish to log on with and it’s CDKey
- Click connect
FyreChat supports the use of BCP plugins developed by Skywing. The following is a list of recommended plugins.
- oper.dll [ Documentation ] By Spht
- Adds bot capabilities to the Chat Client.
- Aliases.bcp By Yoni
- Allows you to create your own aliases for commands, or create chat-shortcut commands.
- AlwaysOnTop.bcp By Spht
- This plugins creates a “Window” menu from which you can toggle the bot being displayed on top of other windows at all times, even when it loses focus.
- Trivia.zip By Spht
- Loads trivia questions and keeps track of user scores. /trivia on|off|auto.
- WinampControl.bcp By UserLoser
- Allows you to control Winamp through the bot. Commands: /play, /stop, /pause, /next, /back, /sop, /eop, /volup, /voldown, /rewind, /forward, /closewinamp, /songinfo, /sendsonginfo.
Run your own server! (These include hashes)
- JBLS 3.1 By Hdx
- BNLSWarden By Ringo
- Live Channel List
- Tooltip Text
- Transparent Skin (proof of concept)